Soda Blasting Applications:
- Antiques - iron beds, toys, etc.
- Asphalt Removal - clean asphalt paving equipment, hot oil tankers
- Automobile Parts - wheels, engines, transmissions
- Restaurant Industry - clean baked on grease, remove coatings
- Powder Coatings - remove old powder coating, clean surface ready for new coating
- Log Homes - remove stains and varnish, restore to original color
- Automobile Restoration - non-warping, eliminate flash rust, ready for paint
- Boat Refinishing - will not harm gel-coat or warp aluminum
- Historic Building Restoration - remove paint from brick, metal ceilings, window frames
- Fire Restoration - smoke/soot from wood, metal or brick
- Graffiti Removal - for many different surfaces, without any damage to underlying paint
- Heavy Equipment and Farm Equipment - degrease engines without removing hoses and no damage to hydraulics
- Other Uses - concrete, limestone, glass, brass, stainless steel, stucco, granite, chrome, copper, and many more!
Why Soda Blasting?
Soda blasting is ideal for stripping all varieties of delicate surfaces, it eliminates the need of using toxic cleaning and stripping chemicals, sanding, dipping and abrasive blasting. Strip multilayered surfaces to any level desired. The sodablaster will not warp delicate surfaces or damage glass, chrome, aluminum, fiberglass or rubber. Uses environmentally safe, non-destructive baking soda. Many cleaning operations can be accomplished while machines and processes are up and running. User Friendly! Both for the operator and the environment as it is non toxic.